In Real Life:
- This past week, it was the hubs and my 4 year wedding anniversary! We went out to dinner to a pasta place, where the food was good, and the service was terrible. We still had a lovely time!
- Yesterday was the Readathon for all of you (so jelly!), but was my younger sister’s wedding for me! I had SO MUCH fun (probably too much)! So happy for her, and wish her the very best.
- The kind louloureads nominated my blog for the Liebster Award! If interested, check out my answers in the comments section of her post here.
In Case You Missed It:
- Sunday Post: April 12th – April 18th
- Over-rated?: The Girl on the Train
- #CloudAtlasAlong – Section 5
Cloud Atlas, by David Mitchell
Blah, blah, blah, insert here a sililoquey on how I’m so behind and will catch up. At least everyone else seems to be behind with me, so I’m in good company. In talking with Kerry, I think she hit it on the head when she said it’s a book that needs larger chunks of devoted time versus short snippets of reading here and there. Thus, my downfall.
How to Build a Girl, by Caitlin Moran
I’ve heard some pretty great things about this, and it’s been on my list for awhile. Many people I trust have thrown 4 and 5 star ratings at this, so hopes are high!
What was the best thing that happened to you last week? How did your readathon-ing go?
The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.