In Real Life:
- Today I’m throwing my sister’s bridal shower – bring on the mimosas (in my hip flask)!
- I feel like this week just FLEW by… yet, I don’t have anything all that interesting to talk about.
- I did do some day-drinking on St. Patrick’s Day with a good friend, and we decided female world domination would be best.
- In case you missed it, April from The Steadfast Reader and I are hosting a readalong for Cloud Atlas, by David Mitchell next month!!! More info here, and you know you want to join!
In Case You Missed It:
- Sunday Post: March 9th – March 15th
- Book Review: The Paying Guests
- Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR Pile
- YA on Friday: The Scorpio Races
- Tournament of Books – Week 2 Feels
- Cloud Atlas Readalong ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin
My in-real-life book club is swiftly approaching, so I want to get this read stat! Probably a perfect book for my Hausfrau hangover. I’ve wanted to read this for awhile, and have heard excellent things, so happy to finally be getting to it.
Almost Famous Women, by Megan Mayhew Bergman
The conversations are a-flowing with Backlist Books for our (I’m sure first of many to come) buddy read. This book isn’t really anything like I thought it would be, but certainly sparks interesting dialogue!
Swamplandia!, by Karen Russell
I did a fair amount of driving this weekend – which is when I get the majority of my audio book listening done. I’m not exactly sure what to think of this yet with the gator wrestling and such, but am oddly intrigued. Have you read this? Let me know.
Currently (Always) Watching:
Always in constant rotation. I, of course, have all the DVD’s, but now that it’s on Netflix, I mean… bedtime necessity.
What have you been up to? Anything fun, bookish or otherwise, on the horizon?
The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.