Top 5 Wednesday is a concept invented by Booktuber Lainey, and you can see all the topics and participants at the T5W Goodreads group. I will sporadically be participating, when I like the topic that week.
Now, on to the top 5 series I want to start this year, which piggy backs nicely off one of my 2015 Bookish Goals.
1. Mistborn trilogy, by Brandon Sanderson
2. Magicians trilogy, by Lev Grossman
3. Bloodlines series, by Richelle Mead
4. The Grisha trilogy, by Leigh Bardugo
5. The Parasol Protectorate series, by Gail Carriger